Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions
We took the most frequently asked questions that we get from customers. Feel free to contact us if we have any other questions that we didn’t answer.
Get Directions to Beavers Bend Marina – Click Here!
196 Marina Lane
Broken Bow, OK 74728
May 15 through September 15
8:00 AM to 8:00 PM
September 16 through October 31
9:00 AM to 6:30 PM
November 1 through March 14
9:00AM to 5:00 PM
March 15 through May 14
9:00AM to 6:30 PM
What Credit Cards Do You Accept?
We accept Visa, Discover and Mastercard.
What is required to rent a boat or Sea-Doo?
- Must be 21 years of age.
- Driver’s license (or some proper form of ID i.e. passport)
- Credit card must match the individual responsible for the rental.
Rules of boat rental operation
- All children 12 years of age and under must wear a life jacket at all times. All passengers must wear life jackets when tubing, skiing, wakeboarding or while swimming. There are adult universal life jackets under the seats in all boats.
- NEVER tow another boat or be towed by another boat. Call the marina for assistance for you or others. If your boat is having problems call the marina immediately. DO NOT OPERATE THE BOAT WITH ANY ROPE ENTANGLED IN THE PROP OR JET SKI INTAKE
- Return boat at scheduled time. Failure to do so will result in extra charges and $150 penalty fee.
- DO NOT drive boat within 150 feet of shoreline. You will be responsible for damage. IF YOU GO TO SHORE WITH THE BOAT/JET SKI YOUR DEPOSIT WILL BE FORFEITED. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Keep tow rope out of propeller. Up to a $150 fee to replace rope and untangle from prop OR intake of jet ski.
- Stay 150 feet away from all marker buoys in the lake.
- DO NOT drive within 150 feet of other watercraft Or any buoy.
- DO NOT swim close to motor, even when it is not running. Do not allow any horseplay on or near the boat or jet ski.
- Boats are fuel injected, stop and start in neutral. Ease the boat into gear, let it engage then accelerate.
- There is a “NO WAKE” area at the marina. Go VERY slowly until you reach the marker buoys.
- There is a kill switch attached near the throttle. Pull the lanyard in the event of an emergency. If it is disconnected the boat WILL NOT RUN. There is a map of the lake attached to the lanyard. Do not go above the narrow section of the lake marked on your map.
- Make sure ladder is in the up position when moving. Do not stand when the boat is in motion.
- There is a horn located on the driver’s side dashboard.
- In the event of emergency there is a throw cushion and a fire extinguisher below the driver’s seat. Immediately call the marina.
- Please leave the boat clean. Carry your trash out with you. There is a minimum of $25 cleaning fee if necessary.
- DO NOT exceed the occupancy stated on your boat. Every head counts. The lake patrol WILL count heads and enforce the law.
- Your boat leaves the marina full. You will be charged for the amount of fuel used.
- There will be a pet fee charge of $50. No exceptions.
- Beavers Bend Marina will NOT rent any watercraft to anyone appearing to be intoxicated. DO NOT COME TO THE MARINA INTOXICATED!
- Due to safety concerns, Beavers Bend Marina can no longer allow customers “switching off” at the marina docks onto our watercraft.
Can I pay cash for the rental?
Customers are required to pay for their rental via CC now, in full, at time of booking.
*All credit cards must match the ID of the person responsible for the reservation.
Can we split the payment between multiple people?
We ask that only one person be responsible for the rental itself.
What is the cancellation policy?
All bookings are non-refundable. The only exceptions are inclement weather which would cause the cancellation of all rentals during the period of inclement weather. In this case your rental payment will be refunded in full minus the booking fee collected at the time of booking. Inclement weather will be determined by the Beavers Bend Marina staff. As an example, it could be raining in the morning but clearing up by noon. All bookings starting after noon would not be cancelled and it is your responsibility to show up for the rental. We therefore encourage you to check the weather and contact us at the marina via e-mail or phone to determine the status of your rental.
Is a security deposit required?
The security deposit has been replaced by the $49 Damage Waiver.
What if I haven't received my email confirmation?
Please check your spam/junk folder. If you haven’t received your confirmation, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are there full day or half day rates for boat/Sea-Doo rentals?
We offer NO discounts for full or half day rentals. Each rental is charged by the hour.
Are we allowed to switch people out on the dock?
No, due to safety. There is a lot of traffic around our dock. We recommend renting enough capacity for your party. If you are wanting to switch Sea-Doo drivers we recommend renting a boat along with the Sea-Doo so that you can go back to the boat and switch out there.
Do you offer military Discounts?
Yes. A 10% military discount is given if someone in the party shows a military ID.
How early should I arrive for my rental?
We ask you to be here 30 minutes ahead of your scheduled time.
What if I am late for my reservation?
If you are running late, please let us know for scheduling purposes. We cannot guarantee your allotted time if you are late. Please see our cancellation policy above.
What items do you recommend bringing along for our boat rental?
We recommend that you bring your cell phone for emergencies. If music is important to you, we recommend bringing a portable speaker. Our ship store is stocked with drinks, sunscreen, ice, and snacks.
Are life jackets provided with rental? Can we bring our own?
Life jackets are provided with the rental. You are also allowed to bring your own if you wish, and they must be Coast Guard approved. View their regulations on their website by clicking here.
Children 12 and under are required to wear their life jackets the entire time that they are on the boat.
Is fuel included in the boat/Sea-Doo reservation?
All watercraft are full of fuel when you depart on your rental. You will be charged only for the fuel you use. We put a hold on your account for estimated fuel charges and then charge your card at the end of your visit once we refuel the tank.
On average, how much fuel does the boat/Sea-Doo use?
It is nearly impossible to give an accurate quote on fuel consumption. There are many variables to consider (weight, water conditions, wind speed, speed, etc.).
How many people can I have on my boat?
Each boat has a specific maximum capacity. This may not be exceeded at any time. Oklahoma Lake Patrol counts heads. Even an infant counts as 1 person. Safety first! If you violate the law, you could be ticketed.
Is it possible to extend time on a rental?
What if the weather is bad?
We do not charge a cancellation fee for bad weather. If you return early because of weather, we will pro-rate. If the weather is bad and you willingly go out in it, we will not pro-rate.
Do you provide a captain to drive the boat or offer guided tours?
No, you will captain your own boat, and we do not offer guided tours.
Will someone teach me how to operate the boat/Sea-Doo?
Of course! We go over standard operating procedures and lake rules. We will stay with you until you feel comfortable operating the boat/watercraft.
Do you have a restroom?
Yes, we have several restrooms located in the parking lot near the boat ramp at the marina.
Are pets allowed on the boat?
Yes, with a pet fee of $50. This is a non-refundable fee.
Do you have slips available for rent?
Our nightly slips are $69.00 a night (from 12 to 12) for uncovered and $110.00 a night (from 12 to 12) for covered.
Click here for more information on annual slip rentals.
Do the boats have covers?
Every boat has a standard Bimini top.
Do you allow grills on the boats?
There are no fires or grills allowed on our boats.
Do the boats have radios?
While the boats do have AM/FM radios, please understand we cannot guarantee our radios to work on the boats. We recommend bringing your phone and portable speaker.
Are the boats/Sea-Doos in the water, or do I need to trailer them?
All of our boats and Sea-Doos are ready to go on the water. We are the only marina and boat/Sea-Doo rental business on the water.
Can I take the watercraft to shore?
No. Lessee is prohibited from taking vessel to shore or land of any kind. Must stay 150 feet from land/shore at all times.
Can I fish from the boat?
Yes! To purchase a license, visit the Oklahoma Parks and Wildlife’s website by clicking here.
Do your boats have depth finders and anchors?
No. Our boats are not equipped with depth finders and there are no anchors on our boats due to the depth of Broken Bow Lake.
Can we bring food and alcohol?
Yes, food is allowed. Alcohol is also allowed, however, hard liquor and glass bottles of any kind are not allowed.
Do you sell fishing licenses and bait?
Brutons Outdoors North (found alongside HWY 259) sells fishing licenses, or you can buy them online through the Oklahoma Parks and Wildlife’s website by clicking here.
Our ship store stocks nightcrawlers and fishing tackle.
Is there a restaurant on the lake?
We do have food truck in the parking lot. Here is the menu. There are several within four miles of the marina. Click here for a list of all area restaurants.
Is there a place to park my boat trailer?
Yes. You will see boat trailer parking as you drive into the main parking lot of the marina.
*ALL west parking lots are strictly for houseboat guests. All violators will be towed.
Is there a launching fee?
No. We do not charge a fee to launch your boat.
Do you rent SUPs (Stand Up Paddle Boards), paddle boats, or kayaks?
No. We only offer the following: click here.
What else is there to do around Beavers Bend Marina?
There are many other activities in this beautiful area. Some of our favorites include zip-lining, ATV riding, hiking, fishing, museums, wine & beer tasting, a petting zoo, go-carts, miniature golf, and exploring Beavers Bend State Park.
Broken Bow Chamber of Commerce